Pit Boss: A Fun Show

2.16.2011

Guest Blogger
Author: Omar Schwartz

One very funny show to watch on Animal Planet is Pit Boss. This funny show features the life of a man who loves to help out pit bulls and protect them. This guy will do anything to protect a furry animal like a pit bull. This guy is one of the most talented animal rescuers, and I simply would marry him in a heartbeat if he wanted.

 I think watching Pit Boss on my Satellite TV from Directtv hd channels is actually one of my favorite past times. This show makes me want to help animals, just like the actual pit boss on the show. As an owner of a pit bull, I do not see how anyone could ever harm one of these sweet and innocent animals. These sweet and innocent animals do nothing to harm other people or animals. Instead, people are the ones that harm these poor creatures. I think the Pit Boss is doing a huge service to humanity and animals by protecting pit bulls. This guy is truly a man's man.

I love Pit Boss and have recommended this show to all of my co-workers. Many of my co-workers have gotten hooked on this show. They simply can not get enough of this show and rave about it all the time now. I am the one they all love for introducing them to this program

http://www.tvbydirect.com

1 Comment:

Marilisa said...

Pit bulls scare me but that's very likely because they have been bred to create fear, poor things.